Thinking of replacing my ECB

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Nov 18, 2006
Connecticut
Hi Guys -

The ECB is not holding heat real well and it's only 38 degrees outside. I'm thinking about upgrading to Char-Griller Smokin' Pro 830 Sq. In. Charcoal Grill with Side Firebox

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...d_id=100342154

What do you think? Seems alot heavier and wider I wouldn't have to keep cutting things up to fit them in. Thought I could cut in a hole to add either gas or electric if I choose to.

:?

Debi

Chech
It's $169 plus $102 for shipping at home depot. I may do a Net search and see if I can find it cheaper.

Gotta be easier than picking this ECB up to load charcol and loosing al my heat every 30 minutes.

Debi

see if you can find it local. our local lowe's has it in stock. the firebox for it is what i have on mine. look at the other thread, where you asked me what a "stick burner" is. there is a pic there.

Debi do you have an academy sports in your area. They have the newbransfuls with side fire box basically the same smoker they were $149.00.

Thats a lot to pay for shipping.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky