• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Thinking of replacing my ECB

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Hi Guys -

The ECB is not holding heat real well and it's only 38 degrees outside. I'm thinking about upgrading to Char-Griller Smokin' Pro 830 Sq. In. Charcoal Grill with Side Firebox

http://www.homedepot.com/prel80/HDUS...d_id=100342154

What do you think? Seems alot heavier and wider I wouldn't have to keep cutting things up to fit them in. Thought I could cut in a hole to add either gas or electric if I choose to.

:?

Debi

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
What is the price tag for something like that

deejaydebi

Legendary Pitmaster
Joined Nov 18, 2006
Chech
It's $169 plus $102 for shipping at home depot. I may do a Net search and see if I can find it cheaper.

Gotta be easier than picking this ECB up to load charcol and loosing al my heat every 30 minutes.

Debi

chris_harper

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 21, 2006
see if you can find it local. our local lowe's has it in stock. the firebox for it is what i have on mine. look at the other thread, where you asked me what a "stick burner" is. there is a pic there.

msmith

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Nov 22, 2006
Debi do you have an academy sports in your area. They have the newbransfuls with side fire box basically the same smoker they were $149.00.

Thats a lot to pay for shipping.

cheech

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Dec 19, 2005
Debi I would think that this time of year you may find one left over from last season and get a great deal on one

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.