These winds though.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What y'all doing in Nashville? I'm 30 miles north at higher elevation (highland rim). Calling for 21° Saturday morning
quick trip with another couple, mostly touristy stuff, Grand ole Opre, hattee b, Segway tour, bar bike thing...not sure what else has been planned. Not my dept...lol

Hope today is better for fence building! They extended the wind warning until 10am this morning. I'm hoping to get out.

Yes better today, just colder than we have had for a while. But it is November
Back up to warmer next couple days than the rain is coming from the south storm you guys are having

Hope trip is still going well

David

Good day yesterday. Still was pretty windy. Bought some knickknacks for the RV. Checked out a light house in Corolla. Today is much better. Not much planned. Going to Roanoke to look around.

Make sure you say hello to the Grave Digger while you're down there Steve. I used to like watching him in the eighties.

Chris
Saw the Grave Digger while heading out. Didn't stop for pics though. I didn't realize they had 2 Grave Diggers on display. One static. And the looking like it's going to have a bad day! I used to watch them in the 80's too.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky