Thermometer's on clearance

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Finally got 4 at 5.97. They were priced at 12.92 so I had to convince the manager to match the price from another Atlanta store. Good deal!

I checked all the stores around me and none of them had any
icon_sad.gif
but congrats to those that found them nice score

i found 2 at 2 different lowes around pittsburgh.they were both in the outdoor thermo area not the grilling area.you guys might try looking there if ya didn't.

I bought all five the lowes here had a couple weeks ago. Stopped by the other day and they had 8 more of them in. No price tag on them though. When I checked online it said they didn't have any. Called the store and they said they had six of them. Used it for the first time last night and it worked perfectly.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky