Thermometer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

dfluna

Original poster
Jun 27, 2016
Anyone have any good suggestions for a secondary thermometer to monitor the internal temperature of the smoker?  The one in the door is pretty unreliable.  I have a MasterBuilt Pro charcoal/gas 30".

Anyone have any good suggestions for a secondary thermometer to monitor the internal temperature of the smoker?  The one in the door is pretty unreliable.  I have a MasterBuilt Pro charcoal/gas 30".
Hi there and welcome!

At itronicsmall.com if you use the coupon code SMOKINGMEATFORUM  you can get 20% off your order.  The TP20 has been a great thermometer for a number of us so far.  It is easier to use than other similar brands and the probes have a lifetime warranty!

I hope this info helps :)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky