There's ice and white stuff on my smoker!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Pretty cold here lately too, down to 14 last night. I am in smoking withdrawls! I have made up my mind today that the "lil hickerbilly shack" that covers my offset charbroil is gonna get remodeled on sat, so I can smoke some meat I have in the fridge waiting for better weather.
16 lbs of Butt and 18 lbs of chuck are going in that smoker on sunday come hell or high water.

I have a plan drawn up, and all the materials here at my shop, so saturday's the day. I will take some pics when complete, and then on sunday with the TBS comming out the side of it!
icon_lol.gif

25 degrees here, and in the middle of 5-6 inches of snow.......tho i could SWEAR, i already SHOVELED that muich ALL ready.........LMAO

KEWL on the pics of the new shack Dan.........now THATS alot of meat to smoke......WOW......need q-view for that also please

good luck

Got git 'em Dan. Sure was cold last night, and ain't looking good for tonight either here on the east side. Colder'n a well diggers azz in Janurary my grandpa would have said.

4 1/1in. of the white stuff today, but 3/4in. of freezing rain, sleet, before that, but smokers are high and dry. ( garage)

I am going to have to sweep some snow off the deck to use the smoker this weekend.
frown.gif

RIP, This is the time of year the wife asks why I drug her up here due to work in the auto biz.

We've had a couple of light dusting's so far. I smoked a brisket on Tuesday for a pot luck at the office and it was windy as heck, but the temps were in the upper 50's to mid 60's. I'm ready for this I guess, new tires, new brakes and got the windshield washer's fixed. If not, I got a ham rig in the truck to call my four wheeler buddies and their towstraps. :) They say their getting a ton of fresh snow up in the resorts, so it might come on over the front range this weekend... Who knows though.

KE

GSG, I guess most folks in other areas of the country don't realize just how much support and ancillary businesses/products the car companies use. They may build stuff who knows WHERE, but it all starts here. Which is REALLY hurting this state.

Please buy American, folks... it's a great product. And don't fall for the "foreign car built here" thing.

I woke up to about 3" of snow yesterday... nothing major, just a PIA. One of the things I hate about winter is all the damn salt they use on the roads around here. Not only does it make my Jeep look like a salt brick, but all that crap washes into our streams and reservoirs.
PDT_Armataz_01_23.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_32.gif

Yummy.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky