The vote.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Which image?

• IMAGE 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • IMAGE 2

• IMAGE 3

• IMAGE 4

• IMAGE 5

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Either 1 or 5 - The others are good too however the other flag logos look a little grimey.

As for 3... If Mike had not been so stingy with the filling in his bap that would have been a definite winner 
icon14.gif

It is as I feared.  I was just trying to get folks to participate.  I know it was a naff subject.  Of 24 members we ended in a tie with 5 total votes.  Not much of a consensus.  I will just randomly rotate the image.  Thanks to those who took the time to offer their opinion.

Danny

KC5TPY,

Hi Danny,

Sorry I missed the vote, I was the other side of the world,

I went to visit friends in New Zealand,

Don't know what the vote was for, but I trust that as you started the UK Smokers,

You wouldn't want to show the site in a bad light,

I just want to wish you and your family a Happy Christmas, and a great New Year,

And to all UK Smokers have a blinding Christmas.. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky