Wiki The User Ladder Explained

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Have you noticed the user titles below avatars that say something like Newbie, Meat Mopper, Legendary Pitmaster, etc.?

It's definitely not an indicator of experience, knowledge or skill but it's a fun way of progressing through the ranks where post count is concerned.

It's like smoke ring.. it's cool to see it but it does not mean you cooked with smoke necessarily or that the food even tastes like smoke.. (I'm getting way off topic and probably bringing up things you now want to ask more about🤣)

When you first start, you're a newbie and you stay with that user title until you reach 30 posts. At that point, you become a Fire Starter, then a Smoke Blower, and so on and so forth.

Here's a table showing the User Titles and the post number you have to reach to graduate to the next level:

User Title
Min Qty of Posts
0​
Fire Starter
30​
Smoke Blower
75​
Meat Mopper
150​
Smoking Fanatic
300​
Master of the Pit
1000​
Smoking Guru
5000​
Legendary Pitmaster
7500​
Epic Pitmaster
10000​
SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
25000​

And the big prize for hitting 30000 is starting over right :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
Some good information for everyone thanks Jeff and no people you don't really start over

And the big prize for hitting 30000 is starting over right :emoji_wink: :emoji_laughing:
Some good information for everyone thanks Jeff and no people you don't really start over
That was supposed to be a secret!🤣

At 30,000.. wait, why am I a newbie again LOL

Reactions: jaxgatorz
After 30K dementia sets in, and you've most likely forgotten more about smoking than most of us know. Hence Newbie...or it gives you the opportunity to serve the Who Dung Diet 3 times

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky