The Time of year

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokingjhawk

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 19, 2010
KCMO
With the day arriving tomorrow I take time to pause and really think about what I am truly thankful for and I have began to write them down. I now know that even though times are tough for many with this economy and in this world in general that I am extremely BLESSED. These are just a few of mine,chime in with yours if you like.

---- That I live in this great country that affords all it citizen's the freedom to believe,worship,and speak out with the fear of retribution.

----That I have a family that is supportive,loving and always has"got my back" no matter the situation.

----That we have some of the finest men and women who fight and defend this great country and to their families who stay at home and support them with an unrequited love.

Tomorrow take the time to eat,laugh,love and be Thankful for all that we do have.     Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

8f303150_turkey.jpg

Last edited:
icon_cool.gif

Nows that was beautiful there Hawk. I know how you feel and sometimes we all to stop and think about what we have. I think that everyone should go to another country and just see how the other folks live that aren't in this country, Believe me it will open their eyes. I have seen it and I now look at thing alot different now. Thanks

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky