The Smoke Brothers

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

thesmokebros

Original poster
Sep 2, 2016
Hi SMF,

We are five brothers with a love for smoking meats - we are trying to bring home smoking to the UK (London) in a big way and inspiring people to buy smokers and get cooking low and slow. We have 3 x Weber Smokey Mountains and don't go anywhere without them...."come rain or shine it is smoking time"

Absolutely love this page and have been using it for the last two years, fantastic amount of knowledge and tips on here. Keep up the great work everyone

Follow us @thesmokebrothers on Instagram for meatspiration

Welcome board from a fellow Newbie!

Waaaaait a minute.  Smoking isnt very environmentally friendy! Smoking meat makes it worse!  You cant do that in the UK!  

That being said, that Bacon Explosion looks AMAZING!!!

I have been trying to get my family into smoking, but they lack the patience for an 12-18hr smoke.   

Cheers! 

welcome1.gif

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

texas.gif
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Man that looks GOOD

Gary

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky