• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The Smoke Brothers

thesmokebros

Joined Sep 2, 2016
Hi SMF,

We are five brothers with a love for smoking meats - we are trying to bring home smoking to the UK (London) in a big way and inspiring people to buy smokers and get cooking low and slow. We have 3 x Weber Smokey Mountains and don't go anywhere without them...."come rain or shine it is smoking time"

Absolutely love this page and have been using it for the last two years, fantastic amount of knowledge and tips on here. Keep up the great work everyone

Follow us @thesmokebrothers on Instagram for meatspiration

millscannon

Joined Aug 30, 2016
Welcome board from a fellow Newbie!

Waaaaait a minute.  Smoking isnt very environmentally friendy! Smoking meat makes it worse!  You cant do that in the UK!  

That being said, that Bacon Explosion looks AMAZING!!!

I have been trying to get my family into smoking, but they lack the patience for an 12-18hr smoke.   

Cheers! 

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009

to SMF!

Glad to have you aboard!

Al

gary s

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jan 6, 2011
  Good morning and welcome to the forum, from a nice day here in East Texas, and the best site on the web. Lots of great people with tons of information on just about  everything.

Man that looks GOOD

Gary

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.