The Rules - SMF Guidelines

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Common Sense and Courtesy....on the verge of extinction.Funny, the rules used to be known and understood now they have to be explained.How did this happen?{A retorical question).
This is a great place to be a part of and I am all for the decrees of the powers that be!
MH
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

Hey Jeff, I'm back to break as many rules as I can.
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

What do you charge for baby-sit'n?
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif
biggrin.gif

Hope all is well, or soon will be.

I haven't been on a smoke'n site for a while, ready to break in some newbies.......er ......well let them break me in.
PDT_Armataz_01_28.gif

Everything will be ok. If the wife and kids are look'n...I say "HI".......that should give them nightmares.
wink.gif

Keep up the good work.

later.
old and worthless(kids/wifes words)

Jeff - I havent dug through the pages of this. What is the forum's stand on copyright issues - specfically recieps where sources are acknoledged?

Can you PM me on this? Might not remember to look at the thread.

Thanks Jeff, for taking the time to lay things out for everyone....as you said, it's really nothing but common sense, and old fashioned good manners anyway.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

are you asking if its ok to post a recipe on the forum? If so yes this is ok. The only one I wouldnt post is the one for Jeff's rub and BBQ sauce.

10-4 Bmudd.....I would never do that to Jeff

After thinking about this a bit more, I think that as long as you give credit to the author, it should be no different than any technical publication. I have written ten's of engineering technical articles for publication that always use results or data from other engineers/researchers published works. They are always given credit in the technical references.

This is a technical forum for folks interested in smoking, it's techniques, and technology.

Whats the difference?

None as far as I can see, as long as you give the original author credit.

sounds good to me. Give credit where credit is due.
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky