The Rules - SMF Guidelines

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Sounds good Jeff! I will always do my best to abide by the rules and do honot to the forum, the OTBS and our wonderful staff.

I also appreciate someone checking my typos as I am Dyslexic and have been know to make a quite a few!

X I agree

• Slandering another member
  • Talking bad about another member
  • Racial prejudice
  • Anti-American dialogue
  • R-rated Sexual content other than the "Jokes" area.
  • Showing hatred toward another member, the SMF, the SMF staff, God or anything deemed American
this means I wont have anything to do.....
eek.gif

biggrin.gif

kidding....these are great rules.........

Lisa

Ditto, in fact I stopped going to this outdoor site because of all the negitivity.

Rules look good and as a member of this forum and especially an OTBS member I will uphold them at all times.

Jim

I can live with the rules, well done! It's a thankless job being an admin/moderator, but it is a neccessary evil... so THANKS YOU GUYS!!

X - I agree!

X - I agree

To not agree would be identical for me to literally bite the hand that feeds me and trust me, I would rather part with my left one than to not be able mingle with this fine group.

I have so far found this to be more like a family than a forum I agree with the rules 100% to keep it that way
icon_exclaim.gif

It seems that everything now a days comes with rules and regulations and the SMF is no different , I can live with yours . TWO THUMBS UP - Thanks Jeff

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky