The Pawn Stars BBQ Joint

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dive Bar Casanova

Meat Mopper
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Sep 3, 2021
Located next to their Pawnshop in Vegas. Built in shipping containers stacked on top each other. Bar in in the upper shipping container.
Not bad and it isn't Central Texas Style, but again, not bad. My only legit complaint was the Baby Backs were skin and bone.
Bloody Mary:
1bs4tjE.jpg
68230C58-2803-4562-889D-4D1DD8D0D8FA.jpeg
7F8E18B5-0644-441E-AAE7-9F57892046B8.jpeg

The carver on the serving line had a bad attitude and eventually a customer reached around the Plexiglas and corrected him.

We’ll visit there again tomorrow and give an update

Last edited:
Most Baby Backs seem like skin and bone to me. looks like a tasty lunch, though!
How did they correct the server, reach around and slap him?

How about a pic of the outside? Thanks for sharing. I had a couple bacon strips in a bloody mary in Indiana once that was not bad.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky