the old boiler

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

johno

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Jan 30, 2007
texas , queensland
G,day , i snapped a couple of pics of the old boiler that i mentioned a few days ago , the one that i rekon would make a great smoker if they would part with it , ( but they won't ).
6b38ef1a_vbattach11979.jpg

34ce4ea8_vbattach11978.jpg

Wow, that would be soooo cool.....just use the teenager approach and keep on trying to wear 'em down till they give in.
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

that would make the ultimate smoker......man......if I was there, I'd help you "liberate" it from them
icon_evil.gif
but honestly, why won't they part with it....does not look like it's providing them anything but garbage service right now.....

That thing is older than dirt! It's RIVETED! Wouldn't want to get up a head of steam in it, but it would make one really neat smoker. You could smoke a cow in it. Would take heavy equipment to move that piece of iron.
Keep after them, wear them down.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky