1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

the old boiler

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by johno, Mar 18, 2007.

1. johno

johno Smoke Blower

G,day , i snapped a couple of pics of the old boiler that i mentioned a few days ago , the one that i rekon would make a great smoker if they would part with it , ( but they won't ).
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. teacup13

teacup13 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

that would make a great smoker... i like the vintage look to it

3. meowey

meowey Master of the Pit OTBS Member SMF Premier Member

Definately old school!

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

4. tonto1117

tonto1117 Master of the Pit OTBS Member

Wow, that would be soooo cool.....just use the teenager approach and keep on trying to wear 'em down till they give in. [​IMG][​IMG]

5. smoked

smoked Master of the Pit OTBS Member

that would make the ultimate smoker......man......if I was there, I'd help you "liberate" it from them [​IMG] but honestly, why won't they part with it....does not look like it's providing them anything but garbage service right now.....

6. peculiarmike

peculiarmike Master of the Pit OTBS Member

That thing is older than dirt! It's RIVETED! Wouldn't want to get up a head of steam in it, but it would make one really neat smoker. You could smoke a cow in it. Would take heavy equipment to move that piece of iron.
    Keep after them, wear them down.

7. WOW that would be tottaly awesome dude !!! keep on it wear `em down !![​IMG]

8. johno

johno Smoke Blower