The new guy in north GA

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

wilk7j

Original poster
Dec 29, 2013
North GA
Got a MF for Christmas 2 door propane burner. Already got lots of good info on here. Thanks everyone.

Welcome W

Happy you found the site.  Plenty of information here to help you with your smokes. Be sure to post your cooks.  We love seeing whatcha got going on!

Brian. 

Welcome to the forum and happy smoking with your new rig. Please be sure to post some Qview of your first smoke on that bad boy. Ask any questions you need some one will be along to gladly answer them. Chicken and boston butt are great starters if this is your first go around with smoking. Good Luck

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything.   
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

Thanks Gary! I've been through Athens a time or two cg. Wish the dogs would've showed up today!

I smoked a pork loin today ,hope yours was as good as mine. I'am alittle south of you in Marietta. Every thing you could want to know about bbq is on this site.

Reactions: wilk7j
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky