The Happy cooker kettle grill

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
For the bottom vent wheels ? I'll get a pic , but give me a bit . Glueing up some cutting boards .

Reactions: RyanMoore
Hey that's fine. It doesn't even have to be today. I have a lot of research to do on how to possibly fabricate them but I could do them at my work potentially. I just need a lead, every time I go on a link or something it has been closed down because it is old. I am also going to try and make a new interior Ash pan for the happy cooker. I am not a happy cooker freak or anyting, I just had this one particular pit out of my collection that I need to do something with.

I get it . I think mine is from 1979 . It cooks good . Is the pic you put up the lid vent ?

Here's some pics of the one I have . It says The Happy Cooker on the Lid handle , not the vent .
20200104_163155.jpg
Lid . I added the gauge
20200104_163209.jpg
Bottom . The trouble with these vents is the little tab to control them breaks off .
I had to snip a slot so I could move them .
20200104_163248.jpg
Close up of the one bottom vent . Still has tab .
20200104_163402.jpg

Close up of the lid vent . Still has the tab .
20200104_163213.jpg
3 1/2 inches on the one I have . Yours might be different .

20200104_163348.jpg

Reactions: RyanMoore
Here's some pics of the one I have . It says The Happy Cooker on the Lid handle , not the vent .
View attachment 427039
Lid . I added the gauge
View attachment 427040
Bottom . The trouble with these vents is the little tab to control them breaks off .
View attachment 427042
View attachment 427044

View attachment 427041

View attachment 427043
There's no way to tell the year? My handles are wood and my vent does say that happy cooker. I appreciate these photos it will help me. I am either going to fabricate new ones in my shop at work, or last night going through Lowe's I always swing through the BBQ pit I'll and I seen this fake WSM looking thing on the Shelf and I thought look at this. Whatever the smoker looking thing is they have these vents on there that made me wonder. The ash pan I am going to try and make a new one as well, I don't know how much success I'll have. But in my company there is really too, one of them is the company that I work for in another one is Heating and Cooling company. Both owners are twin brothers and in the basement of our shop we have a a machine shop they use for fabricating things for h v a c things associated with this. I've seen these guys custom make things for radiators in Old buildings any kind of duct work I've seen them make copper ductwork custom for certain places. I just have to get up the you know what to get in there and finally do it. But I am not that in a hurry to mess with that yet. It is probably best that I just sell it to somebody that can take my things for their parts. IDK

Attachments

• 20200104_174900.jpg
    20200104_174900.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 25
View attachment 427039
Lid . I added the gauge
View attachment 427040
View attachment 427042
View attachment 427044

View attachment 427041

View attachment 427043
[/QUOTE we are close to each other kind of.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky