• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The CharGriller Owners Group Official "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Walchit

Fire Starter
Joined Mar 22, 2019
20190319_141743.jpg
20190322_083702.jpg
20190322_231547.jpg
20190322_140553.jpg
20190316_200801.jpg
Didn't read all the way through, but I got a char-griller premium kettle for my birthday and I love it. Been smoking on it, food has turned out awesome. Also grills pretty good, not as hot as the cheap grills I'm used to. And customer service isn't bad either. But I do wish paint was covered under their warranty because the lid is messed up where they put the handle on loose at Wal-Mart. It was a display model.

tareed94

Fire Starter
Joined Jul 3, 2019
I'll join in on this one. I've got a 30" Super Pro. I've attempted smoking ribs in it without the smoker attachment and just using the thermometer on the lid. Did not come out good at all, and have since noticed the thermometer is absolutely screwed up. It shows about 500 degrees when cold. I love this thing though, works excellent and has a ton of room. Cooked a lot of stuff on it, and intend to grill a lot more.

phattrider

Joined Jul 22, 2019
Hi all. I'm new here and new owner of a Char-Griller 5050 w/side firebox. Went to Lowes to purchase a few things and a grill/smoker was not on the list. LOL They were running a special on outdoor living products and they had it at a price that was hard to pass up. Once it was home I spent 6 hours seasoning both sides. I've owned it for about a month now and over that time I've smoked burgers, brats, a prime rib and last weekend a pork shoulder for pulled pork sandwiches, pictured below. All the meat has turned out amazing. This morning I modified the smoker side with a 3" vent hose and two grate level temp gauges on the lid. This year we've seen a lot of rain, which I hate grilling in, so I'm going to invest in a 10 x 10 canopy so I can smoke/grill all the time. Will also keep the Florida sun from cooking me. Looking forward to reading and learning from you all.
IMG_0754.jpeg
IMG_0748.jpeg
IMG_0749.jpeg

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom