the bubbastump rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bubbastump

Original poster
Aug 9, 2012
The Bubbastump' Rub5T Light Brn Sugar 4T Black Pepper 2T Garlic Salt 2T Cayenne 2T Paprika 2T Chili Powder 1.5T Old Bay ,White Pepper to taste. 1tsp flax seed for cholesterolCombine and mix well. Makes One Heaping Cup. Enough for about 2 Butts or 3-4 Racks of Ribs. also add a tsp flax seeds to help with cholesterol. To help it stick I use my glue consisting of spicy brown mustard,1/4cup of apple cider vinegar,and a 1/4 cup of southern comfort. And wild stag for the cherry hints. Add mustard powder to thinken back up if needed.

Last edited:
Parts is Parts, but next time you make it, we'd love to have you use measurements like teaspoons and tablespoons, just this one time, so we all can create it accurately to get the full benefit of its correct flavors!

Will do. I'm planin on doin 2 more briskets next weekend. Unless I make the trip to in-laws to get a slicer from her restraunt.

If I may be of Service and do the Conversion...Here you go Pops...I like the sound of the " Glue ", but Slashes and Dabs, I have to leave to the Author to convert...
biggrin.gif
...JJ

The Bubbastump' Rub

5T Light Brn Sugar

4T Black Pepper

2T Garlic Salt

2T Cayenne

2T Paprika

2T Chili Powder

1.5T Old Bay

White Pepper to taste

Combine and mix well.

Makes One Heaping Cup.

Enough for about 2 Butts or 3-4 Racks of Ribs.

Bubbastump feel free to Copy/Paste to your first entry and I will delete from this reply...Thanks for Sharing...JJ

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky