• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The BBQ Gun Thread

rc4u

Smoking Fanatic
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 4, 2015
my wife is old enough she has hard time racking .45 so the browning .38 ACP is just perfect.. pics tomorrow

sawhorseray

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Oct 17, 2014
my wife is old enough she has hard time racking .45 so the browning .38 ACP is just perfect.. pics tomorrow
My wife doesn't have the wrist strength to dependably rack any auto. I got her a S&W 5-shot hammerless double action revolver with a 2" barrel. I pack it myself quite often in a jacket pocket, handy and fool proof. RAY

thirdeye

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 1, 2019
My wife doesn't have the wrist strength to dependably rack any auto. I got her a S&W 5-shot hammerless double action revolver with a 2" barrel. I pack it myself quite often in a jacket pocket, handy and fool proof. RAY
I like wheel guns. I have the companion model Airweight with the enclosed hammer so I can shoot in single action too. However with that alloy frame, I don't use +P rounds, that thing kicks like a mule.

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
My wife prefers wheelies too, as flying brass makes her flinch.
She carries a Rossi 3" .38spc/.357mag.
100_6922.JPG

chilerelleno

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2016
Anyways back to the OP's nickel plated Sissy Pistols... :emoji_laughing:

Nickel plated Bersa Thunder .380.
.380 now that's a sissy caliber, but I wouldn't stand in front of it.
100_6938.JPG

Norwester55

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 1, 2018
A '82 Marlin 39A that I swapped out the wood for a Century LTD stock and fore end and added a Skinner Black and Gold peep. I need to get a pic outside in good light, the woods a lot purdier than it looks here.

PXL_20210302_091747298.jpg

Last edited:

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.