The BBQ Gun Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I had a CCW permit in CA for six years, here in AZ anyone can carry concealed as long as you are of age and not a criminal. S&W 40MP and baby brother Shield. Got a few thousand rounds, that's enough.
MP1 (1).JPG

my wife is old enough she has hard time racking .45 so the browning .38 ACP is just perfect.. pics tomorrow

Reactions: sawhorseray
my wife is old enough she has hard time racking .45 so the browning .38 ACP is just perfect.. pics tomorrow

My wife doesn't have the wrist strength to dependably rack any auto. I got her a S&W 5-shot hammerless double action revolver with a 2" barrel. I pack it myself quite often in a jacket pocket, handy and fool proof. RAY

My wife doesn't have the wrist strength to dependably rack any auto. I got her a S&W 5-shot hammerless double action revolver with a 2" barrel. I pack it myself quite often in a jacket pocket, handy and fool proof. RAY
I like wheel guns. I have the companion model Airweight with the enclosed hammer so I can shoot in single action too. However with that alloy frame, I don't use +P rounds, that thing kicks like a mule.

Anyways back to the OP's nickel plated Sissy Pistols... :emoji_laughing:

Nickel plated Bersa Thunder .380.
.380 now that's a sissy caliber, but I wouldn't stand in front of it.View attachment 487185
Here's one for you Chile, I think you might like it.

IMG_20140916_174834.jpg

IMG_20140916_174746.jpg

Star FireStar M-45 in .45 acp. Heavy as heck but easy to shoot well.

Yep, we're going in the wrong direction here. Either a delete or lock.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky