The BBQ Gun Thread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Colin1230

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 18, 2021
Merriam, KS
OK guys, lets see those Nickel Plated Sissy Pistols. :emoji_sunglasses:

IMG_20141113_130243.jpg

This thread may need moved, Mods feel free.

no pics, but 2 Berretta 9mm. one 92FS and one compact PX4. both black. Had a pump 12 gauge but sold it due to wife complaints. She didnt believe me when I said i needed it to protect us from zombies...not sure why that didnt make sense...hmmm

Reactions: Buckeyedude
hum I have a few choices, my Favs are my 1911 Custom II, Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .44. I really love that as a winter carry gun. I have an XD tactical and 3.3 both in .40 and the tactical in .357 sig too and some long rifle parts /wink. I guess my fav would be the Savage Ashbury in .308 topped with a 5-25 Zeiss HD5 with an rz1000 reticle. Love the brake on that rifle LOL Precision Armament M11 Severe-Duty Muzzle Brake
savage4.jpg

hum I have a few choices, my Favs are my 1911 Custom II, Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .44. I really love that as a winter carry gun. I have an XD tactical and 3.3 both in .40 and the tactical in .357 sig too and some long rifle parts /wink. I guess my fav would be the Savage Ashbury in .308 topped with a 5-25 Zeiss HD5 with an rz1000 reticle. Love the brake on that rifle LOL Precision Armament M11 Severe-Duty Muzzle Brake View attachment 486771

I'm loving this piece!

• Love
Reactions: negolien
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky