• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

The BBQ Gun Thread

Fueling Around

Master of the Pit
SMF Premier Member
Joined Dec 10, 2018
No short gun here.
"They" also don't know about most of my guns.
I'll stop them faster with 00 buck in the big bore.

sandyut

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2015
no pics, but 2 Berretta 9mm. one 92FS and one compact PX4. both black. Had a pump 12 gauge but sold it due to wife complaints. She didnt believe me when I said i needed it to protect us from zombies...not sure why that didnt make sense...hmmm

negolien

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Jan 1, 2020
hum I have a few choices, my Favs are my 1911 Custom II, Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .44. I really love that as a winter carry gun. I have an XD tactical and 3.3 both in .40 and the tactical in .357 sig too and some long rifle parts /wink. I guess my fav would be the Savage Ashbury in .308 topped with a 5-25 Zeiss HD5 with an rz1000 reticle. Love the brake on that rifle LOL Precision Armament M11 Severe-Duty Muzzle Brake
savage4.jpg

Steve H

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Feb 18, 2018
hum I have a few choices, my Favs are my 1911 Custom II, Ruger Super Redhawk Alaskan in .44. I really love that as a winter carry gun. I have an XD tactical and 3.3 both in .40 and the tactical in .357 sig too and some long rifle parts /wink. I guess my fav would be the Savage Ashbury in .308 topped with a 5-25 Zeiss HD5 with an rz1000 reticle. Love the brake on that rifle LOL Precision Armament M11 Severe-Duty Muzzle Brake View attachment 486771
I'm loving this piece!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.