THANKS

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

smokin pappy

Original poster
Nov 3, 2013
Smoking my first turkey today thanks to so much info I gathered from so many of you. This site has given me so much info in such a short time I almost get lost in it all. Still learning the ins and outs of the ins and outs of the site . So thankful that I found it and even more so for the knowledge everyone is willing to share. More importantly the positive way you are willing to share it.

Bird looks awesome!  

I've been here a couple years now.  I'm still learning.   Yes, the folks here are just plan ole country folk.   :-)

Well people let me say (THANK YOU)! This turkey is one kind of good. For my Father in law to brag on it speaks major volumes. The whole family has a smile on their face as do our dogs. Oops a few small pieces accidentally fell while I was carving the bird. Thanks again to all!

Miamirick I sure hope my wife doesn't see your dog. Its beautiful and her dream dog.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky