• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

THANKS

smokin pappy

Joined Nov 3, 2013
Smoking my first turkey today thanks to so much info I gathered from so many of you. This site has given me so much info in such a short time I almost get lost in it all. Still learning the ins and outs of the ins and outs of the site . So thankful that I found it and even more so for the knowledge everyone is willing to share. More importantly the positive way you are willing to share it.

wes w

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 31, 2012
Bird looks awesome!  

I've been here a couple years now.  I'm still learning.   Yes, the folks here are just plan ole country folk.   :-)

smokin pappy

Joined Nov 3, 2013
Well people let me say (THANK YOU)! This turkey is one kind of good. For my Father in law to brag on it speaks major volumes. The whole family has a smile on their face as do our dogs. Oops a few small pieces accidentally fell while I was carving the bird. Thanks again to all!

miamirick

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 28, 2009
Not sure beautiful is the right description But a great dog!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.