Thanks for the welcome

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

yfz404

Original poster
Nov 28, 2013
My name is Tony, i am new to the forums but am a quick fan. I currently live in Ohio and i am a long time smoker and barbaue cook. I got started cooking this way when I lived in Georgia for a few years. I am a outdoorsman and cook a lot od wild game. My place is where we have the long summer cookouts that I live for. Friends, family and food is a way of life for me. Everyone in ohio think that grilling is barbecueing and go crazy over real cooked food. There is nothing better than the aroma of smoke in the air and a class full of your faverite beverage waiting on the meal to finish. I am a big fan of Dutch ovens also, so I guese old school is the best way to describe me. Looking forward to reading new and enteresting threads. Again, thanks for the welcome.

welcome1.gif
Thanks for joining us! Don't forget to post some pics of your creations and good times.

[h1]
texas.gif
Hello and welcome from East Texas. This is a great site, lots of information and great people that are willing to throw in their two cents worth on about anything  ........  
[/h1][h1]  [/h1][h1]Gary[/h1]

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky