• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

THANK YOU!

kc5tpy

Master of the Pit
Joined May 12, 2013
Hello folks.  Well another year under our belt.  Another successful smoking weekend.  Each year I think the weather is not going to hold OR there is NO way we are going to pull this smoke together.  SO FAR! I have been wrong each year.  It is down to the skills and dedication of the members that make these annual weekends a success.  |\I wan to thank each and ever person who contributed to another successful weekend.  I had a BLAST! as I hope you all did.  We also passed on some knowledge to some new folks ( spread the love ) and am hopeful we will soon have more contributing members.  Thanks again guys.  GREAT! to see you all again.  I wish we could do it once a month!

I forgot my thermapen AND my camera so if you have any pictures be sure to post them.  Keep Smokin!

Danny

The Missus asked who made the spicy cashews and could she have the recipe.  I missed those.

Danny

Last edited:

wade

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Apr 12, 2013
It was a good team effort by us all Danny. Now comes the start of next years preparations 

thenegativeone

Meat Mopper
Joined Nov 12, 2014
I'd like to add my thanks here to everyone who was part of this past weekend. It was a cracking weekend and the food was, as usual, top notch.

Here's to next year!

smokin monkey

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Oct 27, 2013
Everyone who attended added to,the weekend.

Bigger and Better for next year!

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.