THANK YOU to Todd & A-MAZE-N products

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

strecker25

Fire Starter
Original poster
Aug 31, 2010
I just have to bring this to light, I ordered a 5lb bag of hickory dust, then 1lb each of alder, wine barrel and bourbon barrel. I didn't see the the special for buy 2 get one for a penny and even after having shipped the products and me paying for it Todd refunded the difference and gave me the deal WITHOUT ME ASKING.

So, thank you...all businesses should be like this.  Everyone go out and get an A-MAZE-N smoker if you haven't already,  its a fantastic product. 

An exceptional product by an exceptional man
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

New website will do it automatically, but "A Deal Is A Deal!"

TJ

He is a good man and I am lucky enough to call him a friend and talk to him regularly. He is just a good guy and that is why you see so many of us supporting him.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky