Thai-Jerky batch #3

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Al Thanks I am going to have to try different flavors Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie
This is a good base to use and branch out. Ginger is one of my favorite additions. There are many other options to add too. I have a new one that uses this as a base and I may be releasing it soon, stay tuned!

Al Thanks I am going to have to try different flavors Thanks for the point I appreciate it

Richie
This is a good base to use and branch out. Ginger is one of my favorite additions. There are many other options to add too. I have a new one that uses this as a base and I may be releasing it soon, stay tuned!
Case Thanks I just kicked myself in the *** ,was thinking about adding ginger 

Its' still good and appreciated

Richie

Tasty lookin jerky Richie, nice job ! That recipe is awesome ! When ya try your first batch, your thinkin "what the hell am I doing?" LOL. Then ya taste it & your hooked ! Point

Looks really good, I am definitely going to have to try make this stuff...... 
It is a great tasting jerky,gave some to my neighbor.He did not believe it was Pork Thanks for looking

Richie

I tell everyone, when you start making this, you'll almost always ahve to have some meat in the marinade ready for the next batch, it's that good!
I used to make 4-5 different flavors but the last 10-12 batches have all been this, It's really that good! I've gotten so many compliments on how good it is from anyone thats tried it.
My kids are begging for me to make more for Easter

Think I'll give them a choice a good meal or jerky LOL

Richie

I would have to buy stock in Poli Grip if I was the only one eating it 

Richie
You wouldn't believe the amount of dental floss I go through!
ROTF.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky