Texas Is BACK!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
LOL---That's right, Don't be offended by everything.
When I say Freedom Loving Cry-Babies, I'm not talking about anybody in particular.
And Not all Freedom Lovers are Cry-Babies.
And Not All Cry-Babies are Freedom Lovers.

Bear
Similar to a saying I repeat in the objectivist/subjectivist audio community disagreements ... Not everything that matters can be measured, and not everything that can be measured matters.

Now we return to your regular scheduled programming :emoji_wink:

Agree with GaryHibbert GaryHibbert and others ... one hallmark of our democracy is the ability to conduct and express reasonable and respectful discourse and rational debate.
As the trope is (paraphrased) I may disagree with what you say, but will defend your right to say it.

Ok after talking to another Admin we have decided to do nothing with all the reported posts or content in this thread right this second however we will be keeping an eye on it and if people attack others or get political it will not be tolerated. Sometimes people don't agree about things and that's the way it is and name calling or trying to insult other people or trying to holler louder is not going to change anything other than make us step in and deal with it one way or another

pineywoods
thanks. I understand why your watching and while it has come close maybe a couple of times I think it has also shown that others thinking differently doesn't make them a bad person.

Reactions: Bearcarver
pineywoods
thanks. I understand why your watching and while it has come close maybe a couple of times I think it has also shown that others thinking differently doesn't make them a bad person.

That's it you and I don't feel the same way but we did not have to insult each other, or call names, or report each others posts so we know it can remain civil

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky