Test Your BBQ Knowledge

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
8 of 10...missed the meat finger (never heard of that) and white sauce thing. And I should have known the white sauce cuz Bob Gibson has a white sauce!
Iconbanghead.gif

9 out of 10 here. Missed the charcoal ? I believe the question was flawed though since I don't think lump has coal in it but briquettes do (according to Kingsford.)

Well, 9 out of 10 for me, but heck, I knew I wasn't an expert anyway!

What the heck is a pig pick'en, and where is it done?!
Tracey

Got 7 out of 10. there were a few i didn't know. But that finger meat one really threw me off. Figured it was the pieces that i grad w/ my fingers for quality control...

8 out of 10, I thought I had been reading a lot of forums, guess I need to read some more.

Thats Ok its too cold to go outside anyway.

Just finished the test and got 9 out of 10 correct. I have never heard of white BBQ Sauce. Something new for me to try. If anyone has a recipe for this white BBQ sauce let me know.
PDT_Armataz_01_05.gif

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky