Terry from Phoenix, Arizona

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bbqking01

Smoke Blower
Original poster
Dec 29, 2021
I’m 48 year old guy who loves grilling, smoking, and bbq! Big Weber kettle head. Been a Weber fan for years. I own an SSP, a 22” MT, a 26” kettle. A E310 Weber gasser, currently an 18” kettle. I just acquired a 22” WSM. I also own an EX6 SmokeFire. Use something at least once sometimes twice a week. Journey started about 1990. On one of those square charcoal grills. Fell in love with it and trial and error has been fun. Still learning things.

Welcome from San Antonio Texas!
texas_zpswacwwmhm.gif

Reactions: bbqking01
Welcome from Sun Lakes, AZ!

Nice to see another Valley of the Sun member post up, speaking odf posting any plans over New Years to see some of your Rigs at work.

John
I am planning on doing a rib roast I picked up last week. I just picked up a wsm 22” in excellent shape for 100.00 on offer up, and I’m itching to give it a whirl. Soon..very soon.

Reactions: Smokin' in AZ
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky