Tennessee Rookie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fantn

Original poster
Dec 2, 2010
Hi. I have decided to get a propane smoker. Looking at the Masterbuilt Extra Wide Smoker at Bass Pro Shop for $180. Looking forward to some fun and good food. Looking at modifications listed in the forums to get off to a successful start.

Supplier Quality Engineer

Athens, TN

Welcome to the SMF. Glad to have you here. Lots of good folks, great recipes and knowledge. Looking forward to your first qview
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Welcome to SMF glad you joined us. Congrats on the smoker decision I may be getting the same model soon seems you can never have too many smokers
biggrin.gif

Welcome aboard.  Enjoy your new smoker when you get it!  Post a ton of QView so we ALL can enjoy your meals with you!

Later,

Brian

Welcome to SMF. Lots of good advice has been given here and this place is the mother lode for ideas and tips. You might be a newbie, but you'll be smoking like a pro in no time.

icon_cool.gif

First off Welcome Fantn to SMF. You'll like it here for there are alot of really good folks here that would just love to help you with just about anything to do with smoking. Now there are alot of proven recipes for some amazing things here too. So if you need sign up for the E-Course it's free and it will give you the basics of smoking and some good methods to use also. So the next big thing for you to do is go out and get you something to smoke and if you happen to have any questions just post it here and we will be happy to answer them for you.

Welcome To Your New Addiction  

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky