SmokinAussie
Smoke Blower
G'Day Bruces!
Last trip to my meatatarium revealed this pack. I've bought these once before. When in stock they are a real good thing.
Although they don't really look like a real good thing.
This time I did a super simple marinade with these guys plus some salt.
Marinaded for 24hours I then put some on a skewer.
And onto the WGA with some new Mallee Root charcoal.
Until just done.
Moo.
Plus some fresh home made Chimichurri.
This time I got a fork shot!
It sure was good.
Best bit of skirt I've had for a very long time.
Cheers!
Bill
Last trip to my meatatarium revealed this pack. I've bought these once before. When in stock they are a real good thing.
Although they don't really look like a real good thing.
This time I did a super simple marinade with these guys plus some salt.
Marinaded for 24hours I then put some on a skewer.
And onto the WGA with some new Mallee Root charcoal.
Until just done.
Moo.
Plus some fresh home made Chimichurri.
This time I got a fork shot!
It sure was good.
Best bit of skirt I've had for a very long time.
Cheers!
Bill