Tennessee Gathering April 30-May 2

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Temps look good. I already told Lesa to pack a sweat shirt for the evenings (she freezes). And rain chances dont look bad. I am so ready!
Jim

Reactions: TNJAKE
Bummer. Looks like I need to bring clothes and shoes. I'd hoped not to need any of that foolish stuff.

Robert
Lmao. Hope you were planning on bringing clothes regardless of weather! I'll be in shorts Saturday. Nights are still cool here though so will have to change into jeans in the evenings

Bummer. Looks like I need to bring clothes and shoes. I'd hoped not to need any of that foolish stuff.

Robert
Wait a minnit......Is this thing clothing optionable. I didnt know Jake was that liberal! LOL.
Yeah Robert you might have to bring some long pants for the evenings anyway. Altho 70's during the day aint bad shorts weather.
Jim

Reactions: 912smoker
tx smoker tx smoker bring your flip flops
Screenshot_20210425_080153.png

Reactions: JLeonard
Looks like the weather will be great only problem I see is I won't be there to enjoy it with ya. I tried but it just didn't work out maybe next year

Reactions: TNJAKE and JLeonard
You know there is a saying that “Life is what happens when we are busy making plans”. I came home from work to find Lesa laying in the floor. She had hurt her ankle and couldn’t get up. Got her to the bed. We debated going to ER. Decided to wait til the this morning (you know ER’s are crazy especially on a Saturday night. ) Went to Minor med this morning (hoping just sprained). Got x-rays. She has a ankle fracture. So now we are at the ER waiting to be seen. Probably will need surgery. So....looks like we are going be a no show for the weekend. We are both heart broken as we were really looking forward to it. I hope you guys have a great time and post multiple pics! .
1460C104-5527-49D7-A4A0-26EE460FF535.jpeg

TNJAKE TNJAKE tx smoker tx smoker

• Sad
Reactions: MJB05615
Jim, that truly is bad news, and Life did happen like John Lennon wrote. I'm so sorry for you and the others that will miss you and Lesa's company. Hoping she recovers quickly and I know she'll get the best of care with you in the Medical Profession. Glad it wasn't worse. Up North where I'm originally from we say "Stuff happens",
Only we don't say "Stuff":emoji_wink:. Keep us posted on her condition.

Reactions: JLeonard
What terrible news to hear Jim, my heart goes out to you and Lesa. Hoping for a full and speedy recovery. RAY

Boy howdy that should be one great time! I'm getting measured for a little shoulder work right about then, just a little to far to make it there in the Lance this year, maybe next year. I'll be there is spirit, take lots of pics! RAY
...I am just getting completely over Reverse Shoulder Surgery.

• Wow
Reactions: MJB05615
You know there is a saying that “Life is what happens when we are busy making plans”. I came home from work to find Lesa laying in the floor. She had hurt her ankle and couldn’t get up. Got her to the bed. We debated going to ER. Decided to wait til the this morning (you know ER’s are crazy especially on a Saturday night. ) Went to Minor med this morning (hoping just sprained). Got x-rays. She has a ankle fracture. So now we are at the ER waiting to be seen. Probably will need surgery. So....looks like we are going be a no show for the weekend. We are both heart broken as we were really looking forward to it. I hope you guys have a great time and post multiple pics! .
View attachment 493992
TNJAKE TNJAKE tx smoker tx smoker
I'd say pics or it didn't happen but you provided one. Hope she recovers fast. Y'all will be missed jim and lesa

Jim that sucks and I'm sure Lesa didn't like it much either. Hope if she has to have surgery it goes well and she recovers quickly

Prayers sent for a speedy full recovery, Mamaw and furbaby decided they didn't want to go, made me reservation at days inn, might see if the 15 year old grand son can go or would want to, any other kids going to be there that's hooked on video games? safe travels

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky