templar59

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

templar59

Original poster
Apr 1, 2007
okc
hi this is templar59 as I said earlier, from pta tex , same school and coach as lil joe washington, 25 year res, smoking since a kid with unk who used ice box as smoker on old wagon wheels, after many request through the year starting to smoke for ducets, will always be a neebie, always open to new thoughts and ideas, right now own homemade offset smoker , biuldin new one out of com frig, also working on fabing cold smoker out of another com frig, looking into using any kind of citrus wood that i can scarf up , just foun this site and folks you are all great beyond belief, this newbie is watching and learning like kilroy till later.

Welcome Templar from a former Okie from OKC. Glad to have ya aboard. Looking forward to hearing your experiences and sharing. Would luv to see pics of your new rig once you get er done.
PDT_Armataz_01_21.gif

Welcome aboard, don't be afraid to ask questions. There is a lot of knowledge here, and folks who are willing to help. Post pics if you can.

Welcome Templar. We lived in Texas for a while and began to appreciate
Texas style bbq with mesquite. Look forward to sharing different takes on the art of qing.

welcome aboard...

the best knowledge base here on the internet or at least the most willing people to share their knowledge

you will enjoy this site

Hey Templer, Nice to have you with us. You'll be amongst good company here. We even have a few that use old 'fridges that have been converted to smokers.

Now NaplesRoo said:
Personally, I'd like to see some pic while the work is in progress and to see the final unit.

Enjoy!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky