Temp controller questions

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

murdermode

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 1, 2015
Decatur, IL
I’m looking to build a PID temp controller for my UDS and I have a few questions. I have it all figured out and everything but when looking for a PID I noticed they all seem to only read to 212 degrees. Will a different probe change that, or do I need to spring for an expensive one? The one I’m looking at is the ITC-1000. I can pick it up for 10 bucks.

I’m looking to build a PID temp controller for my UDS and I have a few questions. I have it all figured out and everything but when looking for a PID I noticed they all seem to only read to 212 degrees. Will a different probe change that, or do I need to spring for an expensive one? The one I’m looking at is the ITC-1000. I can pick it up for 10 bucks.

For $20 more, would this do the trick for you?
https://www.auberins.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=14

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky