Taste of summer

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

buzzy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Feb 11, 2007
Cumberland Co. PA
2F4F30F0-956C-46D7-A717-A680F4532F2C.jpeg
Well with it being 14 degrees here now I thought something from summer would be nice. Got a spaghetti squash out of basement an a jar of spaghetti sauce to smoke up with some chicken. Not sure why squash has stripes except maybe some cross pollination from a near by zucchini

6FFF9F94-1AF4-47D8-8AFF-F0F595B8CBBF.jpeg
CBBD38C3-A51A-480E-B10C-F04B605E6C89.jpeg
Ready to make marinade
Back in bag to set for 2 hrs. Still struggling with this pic & texts thing

1040BDC4-C48C-4D3F-B790-0B94DD4DD3A8.jpeg
B4142D98-CABD-4855-8E7E-E65D082DF7BE.jpeg
Ready to gut this baby. Thought I was going to have to get the hatchet out to cut open. They get awfully hard sitting in storage. This 1 weighs 4.75#

What am I doing wrong that my text doesn’t go under each photo. Everything just goes on top

What am I doing wrong that my text doesn’t go under each photo. Everything just goes on top
After you've selected your picture from wherever and it shows up below asking if you want thumbnail or full, re-click or tap in the text where you want it to go. For some reason it disappears when you go looking for your pic. It took me a while to figure it out....

After you've selected your picture from wherever and it shows up below asking if you want thumbnail or full, re-click or tap in the text where you want it to go. For some reason it disappears when you go looking for your pic. It took me a while to figure it out....
Thanks smokey. Try that next time

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky