• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Swiss and Shroom Stufz Burger w/Qview

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
I sauteed the shrooms,  grated the swiss cheese and Stufzed the burger and then smoked for 1 hour and 15 minutes. I used about 3lbs of ground chuck.   

Bearcarver

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Those look great RibKing.

I thawed out 3 of my frozen Stuffz yesterday, for tonight. They too are stuffed with swiss & shrooms, but I didn't sautee my shrooms.

I like them less done.

Either way they are great!

Your pictures are making me want to eat earlier, but Mrs Bear won't have any of that!

You put more cheese & more shrooms on top---That's cheating!

Bear

Last edited:

scarbelly

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Jul 26, 2009
Those are some great looking stufz. That little tool is really handy isn't it. The extra cheese at the end on top is over the top. Nice job 

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Group Lead
Joined Jun 1, 2008
Man they looks good. Im hoping someone will get me a Stufz for xmas. If no ill buy one afterwards. 

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Those look great RibKing.

I thawed out 3 of my frozen Stuffz yesterday, for tonight. They too are stuffed with swiss & shrooms, but I didn't sautee my shrooms.

I like them less done.

Either way they are great!

Your pictures are making me want to eat earlier, but Mrs Bear won't have any of that!

You put more cheese & more shrooms on top---That's cheating!

Bear
Yea bear I cheated on the top. I put a slice of swiss and then shrooms and then another slice of swiss. 

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 29, 2009
Those are some great looking stufz. That little tool is really handy isn't it. The extra cheese at the end on top is over the top. Nice job 
Scarbelly, This tool is awesome! The ingredients are endless to stuff them with and thanks for the compliment.

squirrel

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
Joined May 7, 2010
Those are the best looking Stufzed burgers I have seen yet! Man, tht money shot with all the cheese, that looks fantastic. I bet it tasted great too. I bought one of those gadgets but have yet to use it. Great job sir!!!

bikr4jc

Fire Starter
Joined Oct 15, 2010
Just got mine in this week, might have to break it in this weekend!!  Those look awesome, gotta try that one....

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Yea bear I cheated on the top. I put a slice of swiss and then shrooms and then another slice of swiss. 
LOL---A man after my own heart, with those add-ons!

meateater

Legendary Pitmaster
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 17, 2009
Those look great, what did you saute the shrooms in?

Bearcarver

OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Group Lead
Joined Sep 12, 2009
Meateater, Thanks, and I used Imperial cholesterol free for sauteeing. I am broadening my skills in the kitchen since I purchased a Stufz.
Is that stuff in the same boat as "Balance" and "Promise". I used to use them for everything, because of 0 calories. Then I was told (from a reliable source) that frying with them releases "Free-Radicals". I looked it up, and it is a little hard to understand, but ever since that, we use Promise for spreading on bread & rolls, but use real "Butter" or Olive oil for frying & cooking.

Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone's interested.

Bear

rdknb

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jan 23, 2010
WOW they look great, bet they tasted even better

tom37

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Sep 24, 2009
Man oh man, this was the wrong thread to look at first thing this morning. That really looks OMG fantastic, but now I am going to have to go find Food!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

new2que

Meat Mopper
Joined Jul 1, 2010
Those look fantastic... the messier the better in my opinion on burgers!

Thanks for sharing.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.