Swiss and Shroom Stufz Burger w/Qview

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

rp ribking

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Oct 29, 2009
Northern, Indiana
I sauteed the shrooms,
61693d03_000_0292.jpg
 grated the swiss cheese and Stufzed the burger and then smoked for 1 hour and 15 minutes. I used about 3lbs of ground chuck.   

6e55a5a6_000_0293.jpg
19c4889c_000_0294.jpg
9ae3b6e4_000_0295.jpg
0a19452f_000_0297.jpg
01d4d52f_000_0298.jpg
b8e21498_000_0299.jpg
c4a7cf27_000_0300.jpg

Those look great RibKing.

I thawed out 3 of my frozen Stuffz yesterday, for tonight. They too are stuffed with swiss & shrooms, but I didn't sautee my shrooms.

I like them less done.

Either way they are great!

Your pictures are making me want to eat earlier, but Mrs Bear won't have any of that!

You put more cheese & more shrooms on top---That's cheating!

Bear

Last edited:
Those are some great looking stufz. That little tool is really handy isn't it. The extra cheese at the end on top is over the top. Nice job 

Man they looks good. Im hoping someone will get me a Stufz for xmas. If no ill buy one afterwards. 

Those look great RibKing.

I thawed out 3 of my frozen Stuffz yesterday, for tonight. They too are stuffed with swiss & shrooms, but I didn't sautee my shrooms.

I like them less done.

Either way they are great!

Your pictures are making me want to eat earlier, but Mrs Bear won't have any of that!

You put more cheese & more shrooms on top---That's cheating!

Bear
Yea bear I cheated on the top. I put a slice of swiss and then shrooms and then another slice of swiss. 

Those are some great looking stufz. That little tool is really handy isn't it. The extra cheese at the end on top is over the top. Nice job 
Scarbelly, This tool is awesome! The ingredients are endless to stuff them with and thanks for the compliment.

Those are the best looking Stufzed burgers I have seen yet! Man, tht money shot with all the cheese, that looks fantastic. I bet it tasted great too. I bought one of those gadgets but have yet to use it. Great job sir!!!

Meateater, Thanks, and I used Imperial cholesterol free for sauteeing. I am broadening my skills in the kitchen since I purchased a Stufz.
Is that stuff in the same boat as "Balance" and "Promise". I used to use them for everything, because of 0 calories. Then I was told (from a reliable source) that frying with them releases "Free-Radicals". I looked it up, and it is a little hard to understand, but ever since that, we use Promise for spreading on bread & rolls, but use real "Butter" or Olive oil for frying & cooking.

Just thought I'd mention it, in case anyone's interested.

Bear

Man oh man, this was the wrong thread to look at first thing this morning. That really looks OMG fantastic, but now I am going to have to go find Food!!!!!!

Thanks for sharing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky