swaps?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigsmoken

Meat Mopper
Original poster
Sep 11, 2013
Canon City Colorado
So I know my wife belongs to a knitting forum that conducts swaps. They pick a theme and people sign up then you sned each other stuff...do we do stuff like that?

Dang, I can't knit.  But, I could use a cozy for "Reefer Madness", LOL.

I'm joking of course.
30.gif

oh ok I see....I didn't find that sorry about that.....I was almost thinking of like a secret santa kinda thing...only not so secret. Like a bunch of people sign up and then they are assigned a person and they have to learn a bit about them and send them something like maybe a homemade rub. Nothing crazy though.

well the wife said that it is expensive so what they do is if someone from your neck of the woods were to also sign up you two would be paired so that way the shipping isn't crazy. She also said they put a dollar limit on it so that way no one feels jipped.

well I dont know how it would have to work but if I needed to step up Id be more than happy to orcherstrate the whole thing. but thats only if I were to get enough people that would want to do it...actually i guess if any number of people wanted to do it we could.  even if its two people

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky