SV venison loin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It looks tender. Maybe that strip of silver skin on that edge of loin contracted.

Sure looks good . Wait til you do a chuck roast . I read that the brand you have was in the top 2 most used by restaurants .

It looks tender. Maybe that strip of silver skin on that edge of loin contracted.

I bet it did. I didnt trim it off. It was very tender

Sure looks good . Wait til you do a chuck roast . I read that the brand you have was in the top 2 most used by restaurants .

Really???? Maybe it will last then. Hoping so.

Thanks

Nice job Adam!
You are going to find all kinds of uses for that SV.
They are an amazing little gadget.
Bear has done a lot of experimenting with his & has the time & temps down pretty good.
I usually go by his numbers & then tweak them to my own taste & texture.
You are gonna have some fun playing with your new toy!!!
Congrats & happy SV'ing!!
Al

Looks Mighty Tasty, Adam!!
You're in for a Treat doing a Chucky with SV.
Chucky & Eye Round are the Best SV of All---IMHO.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Reactions: chopsaw
I love my Searzall just for that reason. Getting a good sear on odd shaped cuts is a snap with it.

That's a good idea. Thanks

Nice job Adam!
You are going to find all kinds of uses for that SV.
They are an amazing little gadget.
Bear has done a lot of experimenting with his & has the time & temps down pretty good.
I usually go by his numbers & then tweak them to my own taste & texture.
You are gonna have some fun playing with your new toy!!!
Congrats & happy SV'ing!!
Al

Thanks Al. Yeah, I will be following Bear for sure.

Looks Mighty Tasty, Adam!!
You're in for a Treat doing a Chucky with SV.
Chucky & Eye Round are the Best SV of All---IMHO.
Nice Job!
Like.

Bear

Thanks Bear. I need to read your step by step for the chuckie.

Nice colour. Only had venison a 2-3 times and it wasn't properly (dry and tough). I bet yours was tender and moist. That is SV .

I would trade some pork goodies for a slice or two.

Nice colour. Only had venison a 2-3 times and it wasn't properly (dry and tough). I bet yours was tender and moist. That is SV .

I would trade some pork goodies for a slice or two.

It was moist and tender for sure. I had a dull knife thats what the cut marks look like its dry.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky