Surf & Turf ( with Shrooms)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Bearcarver

Gone but not forgotten RIP
Original poster
OTBS Member
Group Lead
Sep 12, 2009
Macungie, PA
Surf & Turf ( with Shrooms)

I still had some Morels left, that I received from Friend jcam222 jcam222 , so I paired them up with a couple Burgers.
The first night got me a Burger & Steak Fries with some Morels.

The second night got me some Morels on top of a Burger with cheese, without a roll.
I added some Breaded Mushrooms & some Nice Scallops Sautéed in butter (My Favorite way).

There wasn’t enough leftover Scallops & breaded Shrooms for the 3rd night, and I wasn’t too hungry, so I added a half of a Tuna Fish Sammy.
It was all plenty tasty!!

Bear

Rehydrating & heating up some Morels:
IMG_8865.JPG

Bear's First Night of Cheeseburger, Steak Fries, and some Morels:
IMG_8866.JPG

Scallops made in Bubbling Butter!!
IMG_8867.JPG

Buttery Scallops!! MMMMMmmmmmm............
IMG_8868.JPG

2nd Night Scallops, Cheeseburger without a roll, the last of the Morels, and some Breaded Shrooms:
IMG_8869.JPG

Third Night Supper---Scallops & Half a Tuna Sammy on toast:
IMG_8871.JPG

Dang Bear, you are killing it! I love a burger just about any old way it gets in front of me, but those scallops, perfection on a plate! RAY

Looks delicious John! I love a good burger but man those scallops and morels look beautiful!

Ryan

Your killing me with those scallops bear, everything looks great !
Thank You Jim!!
And for the Like.

Bear

Dang Bear, you are killing it! I love a burger just about any old way it gets in front of me, but those scallops, perfection on a plate! RAY
Thank You Ray!
And Thanks for the Like.

Bear

Fantastic looking spread Bear!! I'd be all over any of at but the scallops are screaming at me as are the mushrooms. Great job my friend.

Robert

Congratulations 🎉 on making the rotator

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky