Surf-N-Turff

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Congratulations on your anniversary! I don’t think there could be a better meal to celebrate your special dat. Everything looks perfect. You got me wanting lobster tail now.

Reactions: SmokinEdge
Congrats Eric on the 26th and what a meal, Mona and I would have to share that , she can have my Lobster and me more of the steak

Very nice

David
Thanks David. Was all very delicious, I like them both.

Congratulations to both of you!
What a great way to celebrate a wedding anniversary, a fantastic meal with family!

We're right there with ya, we celebrated our 26th Dec 26th 2022.
Thank you Chile, I appreciate that. Here is to those on there way to being lifers.

Superb looking meal Eric and congratulations on the 26th.

Point for sure
Chris
Chris, I thank you for the kind words.

You keep cooking like that she may be keep ya around for another 26! Great looking meal.

Jim
Thank you Jim. I’m not sure I could get rid of here by now. I have to much food invested in her by now……Lol

Congratulations on your anniversary! I don’t think there could be a better meal to celebrate your special dat. Everything looks perfect. You got me wanting lobster tail now.
Thank you Joe. It was delicious. All I get are those frozen tails but they work well for all of us out west.

Man that is a meal start to finish that I would love to devour!!
Thank you Jeff. I appreciate your kind words. It was better than up town for sure.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky