support email return from Masterbuilt support

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
I posted here "afew" weeks ago on question I had on door switches on my gravity 560. Seriously it was at least three weeks ago. Already fixed it with amazon switches. Today i got the following in an email from support at Masterbuilt. " and they wonder why we are snarky about their customer service.
We appreciate your business and patience with us during this time. We are experiencing an extremely high volume of requests. Please know we are doing our very best to serve you in a timely manner and sincerely apologize for any delay you’ve had in receiving a response to your case.

We sincerely apologize for our delay and expect to respond to your case in the next 2-5 business days. We know this isn’t ideal, but we appreciate your patience with us during this time.

We understand how frustrating it is not to receive a quick response and are working nonstop to get back to each and every one of you.

that's all
smoke 'em if you got 'em
john

• Haha
Reactions: JLeonard
Similar to the automatic on-hold messages: "we are experiencing longer than normal wait times, blah, blah, blah..."

Reactions: JLeonard
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky