Superbowl Spread

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That is just an incredible looking array of appetizers Jeff! I’ll say the family and friends who get a chance to eat what you make is a privilege.

Reactions: jcam222
Absolutely outstanding Jeff!! You never cease to amaze me with the stuff you turn out. Literally, it is awe inspiring. I'd almost be willing to pay for your house to have you move here and be my neighbor :emoji_wink:

Robert

Superbowl spread is all about the finger foods! Snakeriver Farms Wagyu tenderloin kabobs with a fresh made chimichurri , sweet smokey pork belly burnt ends, garlic chili jumbo Argentinian red shrimp, keto sweet heat dry rub wings and freshly shucked and baked garlicky Parmesan oysters. Got the oysters in fresh from VA yesterday. I’ll be ordering them far more often for baked, fried and raw dishes!! 100 fresh to my door for $120. In Ohio that’s a deal for sure. View attachment 525700

Wow dude, that is an awesome superbowl feast!!! Well done mate!! I will try to do the same next year!!!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky