• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Superbowl fatty

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Looks like you are going to have a great superbowl party! Nice looking fatty.

Disco

dirtsailor2003

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Oct 4, 2012
That's a tasty looking fatty! Nice work! Love jalapenos! A fun way to do a fatty is to make and precook some ABT's. Then put those in the as the filling for the fatty, tasty! Nothing wrong with more bacon on the inside!

smoke jenson

Smoke Blower
Joined Aug 20, 2011
That's a tasty looking fatty! Nice work! Love jalapenos! A fun way to do a fatty is to make and precook some ABT's. Then put those in the as the filling for the fatty, tasty! Nothing wrong with more bacon on the inside!
Oh that sounds awesome! Great idea. I'll try it next time. I did 2 packages of cream cheese, I think I'll stick with one next time also.

Loving that Fatty, nice weave too!
Thanks, The wife only bought 1 package of bacon so I had to spread it out. 2 packages definately for next time.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.