Super Smoked Bone-in NY's

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

civilsmoker

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jan 27, 2015
Idaho
The wife found these for 5.99/lb so she scored them for Sunday dinner.

Heavily seasoned them with a blend of Kinders buttery steakhouse and Kinders Steak then tossed them on to the RT 1250 at 180.
C7CAA617-45EC-490F-BE48-595E39FE4C58.jpeg

Ran them in the smoke for 45 min....
186427D3-B9CC-4607-9902-4A2E03C8739C.jpeg

Then on the Weber sear plate for 3 min a side
147EBC0F-52B8-445B-BE62-5DC9E79C28DA.jpeg

Bingo resting and ready to plate
DB986F1C-15C8-410D-B86C-19B4C58A5A27.jpeg

They were served with some baby bellas, garden maters and an artichoke boiled in garlic & onion seasoned water....
FDB285AB-262E-4AB0-B793-7813084F3893.jpeg

This is summer on the plate!
8C3B67E4-4F7B-4B76-9DEA-CE6566296BC1.jpeg

Not a bad meal for less than a qter lber at mcy d's

Plate looks perfect , as expected

Very nice

David
Thanks David, practice makes.... a fully belly right!
great looking meal!!
Thanks tberm!
Looks excellant
Much appreciation smokerJ!
Looking good!
Jim
Thanks Jim!
Pass me a plate civil that looks great !
Nice sear !

Keith
Much appreciation Keith! The new weber gasser does a really nice job. Easier to clean than the grill grates but they give a very nice sear! It so hot I need long tongs to keep my arm hair!
Oh man hey look great, well done
thanks rdknb!

Beautiful as usual. I love that Kinders Buttery. Wonder how different the buttery steak and buttery burger blends are or if it’s just marketing.

Damn man!! That is nothing short of an amazing meal right there. Magazine quality and drool-worthy on my end. I'd be proud to sit down to a meal like that....especially with the garden tomatoes. What a great addition.

Robert

Beautiful as usual. I love that Kinders Buttery. Wonder how different the buttery steak and buttery burger blends are or if it’s just marketing.
Thanks jcam! I've had the Buttery poultry and it seemed to be a bit more buttery than the steak but not by much I like mixing the blend with the buttery steak and the steak with it as well.

The buttery steak is perfect for veggies as well!
Fantastic looking dish, steak with shrooms and a choke, perfect. RAY
Many thanks RAY! Its summer meal for my book!
Damn man!! That is nothing short of an amazing meal right there. Magazine quality and drool-worthy on my end. I'd be proud to sit down to a meal like that....especially with the garden tomatoes. What a great addition.

Robert
Much appreciation Robert! My maters have just started to kick off so they will be a side dish till freeze up! I can say I'm enjoying the RT1250 new Weber Genny combo a LOT! They just harmonize together!

Reactions: jcam222
Leftovers!

So had 1/2 of a steak left over so did a little mix up for left overs. Seared up some shrooms, red pepper then dropped some udon noodles with the seasoning packet, hoisin sauce, oyster sauce, Asian garlic chili sauce, soy, beef broth, and a touch of sriracha. I tossed this all in a hot pan with the sliced NY and then at the last moment a cubed garden fresh mater, then topped it with GO & seeds.
9D77529C-262F-4AA4-A0D3-AFB8F4835AF9.jpeg

Holy crap this was a flavor explosion!
D96FFB35-1486-40A0-8D44-9359263FE56D.jpeg

Reactions: jcam222
I love the looks of them steaks! Great job on them!

PS... As a side note, when you start typing in the dialog box, hit post reply! I had half the job done! Leftovers look delicious as well!

Ryan

Yup, I’d love some of that.
Many thanks tom! Not bad for 18 bills in steak cost!
I love the looks of them steaks! Great job on them!

PS... As a side note, when you start typing in the dialog box, hit post reply! I had half the job done! Leftovers look delicious as well!

Ryan
Thanks Ryan. The new weber does a nice job in the looks department!

Oh and yes the computer doesn't read minds very well.....LOL

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky