Super Poll XLI 2007

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

Who's going to win the Super Bowl this year?

• It's gotta be da Bears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Colts - They've got it going on, no matter where they call home.

• Who cares - The best team decided to stay home this year!

• Total voters
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

pigcicles

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 25, 2006
Home
Super Bowl XLI, 2007. Who's going to win? Poll just for fun, to see how the group leans.

that is a tough one because personaly i dont care much for either team. however in that situation i always root for a team some good friend has been a fan of forever. it so happens i have 2 friends, one for the bears, 1 for the colts. i am leaving this one to how much money i can win on all the little side bets. as long as it is not a blow out i will be good. as long as they focus on the cheerleaders all will be good

i am smoking pulled pork all day, and all the other things i feel like doing.

pork loin, meat loaf, ABTs, twice stuffed potatoes, probably a dozen fatties, cheese (if i have enough energy after this long day). what ever floats my boat really

roflmao gofish,

i will smoke them, vaccume seal them, and freeze them and eat them when i get time later on, or make stuff out of them. i just hate to run out, ya know?

that is why i am making 2-4 butts. i want to get ready for nascar in April and i do not know when i will have time with work and all.

roflmao gofish,

i will smoke them, vaccume seal them, and freeze them and eat them when i get time later on, or make stuff out of them. i just hate to run out, ya know?

that is why i am making 2-4 butts. i want to get ready for nascar in April and i do not know when i will have time with work and all.

Buzzared... Nascar starts back this month...
Feb. 10th. Bud Shootout....

I'm mostly rooting for an excrellent q on Sunday. With subteen temps and a brisket, butt and ribs being readied for kick off, I just want good groceries and a close game.

i know cajun i can not wait. but the race comes to tms (texas motor speedway) april 15th and a bunch of us go out there and camp. i end up cooking the whole weekend. this year i figured i would start smoking early to lesson work, so i can have more time to drink....er i mean um socialize

My sentiments exactly! If the Q is good, the beer icy, the company good, you don't really need a football game. Maybethat should've been a pool option. :lol: :lol:

Hey Buzzard, don't you hate those double posts? I found that when I get the "DEBUG MODE" prompt, the post always gets through and there's no need to repost.( that after about a dozen double posts)

Tim

Although I normally like "Da Bears" I can't root for a team that knocked my Saints out of the playoffs.

I would like to see Payton get his Superbowl win and maybe finally silence the critics once and for all. After all he is a good Louisiana boy after all. :D

Chicago has great defense but they have a youngster running the show in Rex Grossman. I am going with the more experienced Colts because of Peyton Manning and I think the Colts are due for a ring.

Just before game time, it looks like the majority say the Colt will take the game. Thanks and hope all enjoy your Super Bowl events.

Keep Smokin

Colts - 29
Bears - 17

It's all history now. How long has it been since the big game went down to the last few seconds? At least it started out good and wasn't a blow out.

Keep Smokin

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky