Super Bowl treats: Brisket Hash and Pork Shots

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Every time I eat corned beef hash I see that scene in my head.
Dinty Moore would do it also. That reminds me of a funny story from when I was a bouncer in a local college town bar. At some point during a crowded night near closing time. We'd open up a can of Dinty and one of us would start making choking sounds. After a few seconds the guy making the sounds would pretend to spew and dump the dinty on the bartop. Then a few of us would pick up a couple of chunks and start to eat them. That was the quickest, easiest, and funniest way to clear out a bar. Ah the good old days.

Chris

• Haha
Reactions: mr_whipple
Some good lookin' hash , and pork shots are always good . Nice work .
Ate a bunch of Dinty Moore when I was growing up . Mom used it to make pot pie .
Also used the canned hash to make corned beef casserole . The Dinty was OK , but the corned beef casserole is good . I need to try to put that together .

Reactions: gmc2003
Some good lookin' hash , and pork shots are always good . Nice work .
Ate a bunch of Dinty Moore when I was growing up . Mom used it to make pot pie .
Also used the canned hash to make corned beef casserole . The Dinty was OK , but the corned beef casserole is good . I need to try to put that together .
Thanks Rich. They were both good, but the hash still needs a little tweaking.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky